Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entries are limited to 1 per person. Entries from accounts deemed illegitimate or fake will not be counted.
2. This competition is only open to UK residents only.
3. To enter the competition entrants must visit: https://business.facebook.com/NewcastlePilates/ and comment on the competition post.
4. Unless stated otherwise, one winner to be picked. Prizes won are non-transferrable, and will only be available to the chosen competition winner.
5. If the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these terms and conditions, for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, it reserves the right to award a prize of an equal value.
6. By participating in this promotion all entrants agree to receive future marketing communications from Gosforth Physio & Wellness t/a Newcastle Pilates.
7. Facebook in no way endorse, promote or are associated with this competition.
8. Any entries received after 5pm on 05/01/18 will not be counted.
9. Facebook are excluded from any liability for this promotion. Facebook are not sponsoring, endorsing, associated with or in any way involved in the administration of this promotion.
10. Any information provided by entrants is being provided to the promoter of the promotion and not to Facebook.
11. By taking part in this competition entrants are giving their full consent for Gosforth Physio & Wellness t/a Newcastle Pilates to use any information collected or content in future marketing communications (this includes but is not exclusive to social media channels).
12. The winner may be required to take part in post draw publicity if requested so by Gosforth Physio & Wellness.
13. Participation in this competition confirms the full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Gosforth Physio & Wellness t/a Newcastle Pilates reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The promoter’s (Gosforth Physio & Wellness t/a Newcastle Pilates) decision is final and binding in all matters.